Swahili and a Quick Update

  • Jason Booker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2001
      Yes, It is Asante sana.

      I also wanted to update my whereabouts with everyone. I am now living in
      Santiago, Chile. So if anyone happens to be heading way down South, please
      stop by. I'll be here for at least the next two years teaching at the
      International School Nido de Aguilas. Please e-mail or write if interested:

      Jason Booker
      Lo Matta 1311 Depto 302
      Vitacura
      Santiago, CHILE

      Hope everyone is well.

      Json Booker

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2001
        Just joined this group. I am from Kenya. Knowledge is power. Just in
        case you are interested in learning the swahili language, people,
        anthropology..you can subscribe to
        http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/kiswahili

        The discussions are in English and Swahili and involve the origins of
        Swahili and is it an African language? You will find it very
        interesting.

        http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp