chatter

  • Mark Holland
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 4:23 PM
      Here's some chatter for you John:

      Dear Republican Lawmakers

      I received today my tax rebate check.  Thank you for that, and for plastering it with a republican political slogan.  The check comes at a very opportune time, as I am just at the moment considering my yearly donations to worthwhile causes.  After much thought I've decided to send half of my rebate to the Planned Parenthood Refund for Choice program.  The other half I will send to some group that opposes drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.  I wonder if you can recommend one to me?

      Best regards,
      Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 12:38 AM
        Gary Condit's "Help Find Chandra" Campaign...currently at $0.