Re: [ujeni] FW: "An Orgy of Abstinence"

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
      In all seriousness, suppressing hormones with drugs (no, legla prescription
      drugs, not other types...) seems to be successful when males are given depro
      provera...but I don't see that happening any time soon. What are some other
      pasttimes aside from sex these days for those young teens? Reading? I
      think not...

      Maybe they can have touchy-feely (but no touching or feeling) seminars and
      feel good about themselves and helping others...no don't see that
      happening...

      let's just lock up all the adolescnets in solitary during puberty and
      release them once they have all blossomed...they can use the solitude as a
      time to study...