Abstinence

  • Jesse Kwiek
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2001
      Abstinence
      What exactly is abstinence?

      http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2001/01/10/teen_sex/index.html

      The above link is to an article discussing the fact that some people think abstinence means anything goes but "vaginal" intercourse.. hmmmmm

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2001
        Weeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllll...if you ask Bill, we all know the
        answer to that one...if you ask the local Papist, you get another
        answer...and it seems if you ask these guys...you get another...