FW: POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT CDC

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2001
      Please pass along the below announcements to potential candidates including
      PMI, PHPS, IETA, IECD, EIS graduates, the Watsonian listserve, RPCVs, and
      Tulane and London School students and graduates.

      Thanks so much,
      Liz Bell, MPH
      Polio Eradication Initiative
      Vaccine-Preventable Disease Eradication Division
      National Immunization Program

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2001
        Uh, who's left???