Re: [ujeni] GAO report website address

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001

      Dear Mandy,

      Thanks for the attempt to send me more information. Somehow whatever you
      sent did not come through.

      It did on Mark Holland's message, and I will find the websit.

      If you included any personal news, I also missed it. I would be grateful
      to hear relevant updates on your life and happenings.

      Stay well,

      Vyrle