Re: Fw: Free Disney Vacation or Cash

  • Skay Lessley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 1999
      Vyrle,

      This message has been floating around the Internet for quite a while and
      is a hoax. Take a look at these sites:

      http://www.zdnet.com/zdtv/cybercrime/spyfiles/story/0,3700,2136015,00.html

      http://search.usatoday.com/plweb-cgi/fastweb?getdoc+default+life+85819+18+wAAA+hoaxes

      http://bedfordonline.com/hoax/disneytrip.htm

      http://members.aol.com/VirusHoax/

      Skay

      >From: "Vyrle Owens" <vyrle@...>
      >To: <ujeni@onelist.com>
      >Subject: [ujeni] Fw: Fw: Free Disney Vacation or Cash
      >Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 19:00:10 -0800
      >
      >From: "Vyrle Owens" <vyrle@...>

      >Does anyone know about this disney/microsoft connection?
      >
      >Vyrle

      Tracking
      >My
      >> Microsoft