Gemmer/Smith Wedding?

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2001
      Hey guys. Haven't heard anything about the wedding. Did it really happen?
      Perhaps someone can email a snappie our way with the juicy highlights. Thanks.

      PS- We are all doing well. Benjamin had his 15 month checkup, and he is
      perfect (but short).

      The Drazeks introduced us to an awesome flavor of Ben and Jerry's- it's
      Rasberry Coconut. I highly recommend it.

      TTFN
      Deb
      Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      Email: rwise.psy88@...
      (404) 327-5765

      See Benjamin at http://sites.netscape.net/randwise/benjamin

      "There is no situation that is not transfigurable."
      - Desmond Tutu