FW: Snag a great job in Florida

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2001
      Please direct any inquiries to Carol Bryant.

      NB:that Spanish/Haitian Creole speaking ability a real plus. One job for a
      PhD, one for a Master's level.

      Do you know anyone looking for a position in prevention research? Our
      PRC has two job openings that we need to fill ASAP. Would you please
      forward these announcements to colleagues or students seeking positions in
      this area?

      Many thanks,
      Carol A. Bryant, Ph.D.
      Co-Director
      Florida Prevention Research Center at the University of South Florida
      13201 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
      Tampa, Florida 33612
      813-974-6686