Wise/Drazek reunion

  • phil & juliet drazek
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2001
      Hello everyone,

      The Rand/Wise baby gathering was a success of sorts, although we did all get a bout of a stomach virus (It wouldn't be a true peace corps reunion if someone didn't get sick).  Here are some pool pictures.

      Juliet
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2001
        Wow...Peanut's looking good...

        The Rand/Wise baby gathering was a success of sorts, although we did all get
        a bout of a stomach virus (It wouldn't be a true peace corps reunion if
        someone didn't get sick). Here are some pool pictures.

        Juliet
        << P7090022.JPG >>
        << P7090018.JPG >>

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 11, 2001
          Who is the woman holding the two kids????
        • Rand Wise
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 11, 2001
            OK- Are you serious Paul? "That woman" holding the two kids is Juliette-
            The second kid is Clara. I'm assuming you know that, but you never know
            what mefloquine can do to a guy...

            Juliette forgot to say that our theme song is no longer "Don't Want No Short
            ---- Man." Our new and improved theme song is "The Wheels on the Bus".

            Kids. Change. Joy.

            Deb

            At 02:14 PM 07/11/2001, you wrote:
            >Who is the woman holding the two kids????

            Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
            2784 Mt. Olive Drive
            Decatur, GA 30033

            Email: rwise.psy88@...
            (404) 327-5765

            See Benjamin at http://sites.netscape.net/randwise/benjamin

            "There is no situation that is not transfigurable."
            - Desmond Tutu
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 11, 2001
              just joking, but my hair is balding, my hearing is going bad, I can't tan,
              can't sleep and have weird dreams.....

              I thought that song was for Rob Bruner...