RE: [ujeni] Did you know????

  • Maher, Mary Ellen (MTO)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2001
      ...actually I was under the same impression as Paul....my fiance at one
      point decreed that we would have to chose one of these next few days as our
      wedding date so that he wouldn't have to miss any sporting events because of
      our wedding! (he relented without too much of an argument....tho we did
      have to pick a fall Saturday in which his alma mater has a "bye" week)

      From: "Kristi Henderson" <njinga_k@...>
      To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 13:42:24 -0500

      Sorry Paul...check out the women's side. The New York Liberty will be
      hosting the Indiana Fever at Madison Square Garden tonight. I realize the
      women are paid only a fraction of what the men rake in, but the WNBA is a
      professional league.

      Kristi H.