Re: [ujeni] Did you know????

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2001
      Wrong again Mr. Omnipotent. For example, there is a full slate of games
      scheduled in the California League (Class A baseball) and the featured
      contest is High Desert Vs. Rancho Cucamonga. And that's the truth as nobody
      could fabricate that billing. Don (sports is my life) Weber
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2001
        Sorry Paul...check out the women's side. The New York Liberty will be
        hosting the Indiana Fever at Madison Square Garden tonight. I realize the
        women are paid only a fraction of what the men rake in, but the WNBA is a
        professional league.

        Kristi H.

        >From: "Paul DEVER" <pcpaul@...>
        >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [ujeni] Did you know????
        >Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 13:48:35
        >
        >Today is the only day of the calendar year that there are no professional
        >sports being played. Shall we mourn or rejoice???
      • Maher, Mary Ellen (MTO)
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 9, 2001
          ...actually I was under the same impression as Paul....my fiance at one
          point decreed that we would have to chose one of these next few days as our
          wedding date so that he wouldn't have to miss any sporting events because of
          our wedding! (he relented without too much of an argument....tho we did
          have to pick a fall Saturday in which his alma mater has a "bye" week)

          Cool. I will TWEP my source tomorrow morning...

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 9, 2001
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 9, 2001
              I sit corrected (with my back straight), as I was unclear as to the level of
              play: National Professional sports...

              Go to China, would you???????

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 9, 2001