anyone in Minneapolis, 7/20?

  • mandy briggs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2001

      Hey, all, I will be in Minneapolis, MN for a conference in July.  If anyone is in the area and wants to do dinner (or visit Prince's house) on Friday night, 7/20, let me know.

      Hope everyone is good.

      Mandy

    • mandy briggs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2001

        Hola.  I will be in Minneapolis, MN for a conference in July.  If anyone is in the area and wants to do dinner (or visit Prince's house) on Friday night, 7/20, let me know.

        Hope everyone is good.

        Mandy