New e-mail address

  • kristi henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 1:57 PM
      Hello Ujenians,

      Oh poor netaddress...they can no longer produce the revenue needed to keep me
      hooked up for free...so they are booting me out. Good ol' hotmail...they'll
      take me in. My new address is njinga_k@...

      Hey, anyone going to be in New Orleans; Jackson, MS; Memphis or Chicago during
      the wee hours of the morning on July 15 or 16? I'm headed to Iowa by bus
      (just for old times sake, ya know...) and have those stops.

      Summer is HOT! in Texas, but otherwise okey-dokey. Hope everyone is doing
      well and enjoying all there is to enjoy.

      Stay well,
      Kristi

      Service is the rent you pay for being.
      - Marion Wright Edelman