Visit to The Macs

  • buffer@neb.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 1999
      It's me, Leah, again. I'm worried that I didn't send my first letter
      properly, because I spoke with one subscriber who did not get the message.
      I wanted to let all friends of Katie Mac know about our gathering in
      Macomb, MI from Friday, February 12th to Sunday, February 14th, to share
      memories, pictures, and stories that weekend of Katie's birthday. Please
      contact me at (978) 922-4644 or buffer@... for more information.
      Thanks!