Buffalo Bound

  • Melissa Spencer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2001
      Ujenis,
      I have finally made it to Buffalo, NY to start my professional career as a
      Physician Assistant. I'm exciting about working but would much rather be
      back in school, so after this two year contract I should probably be headed
      back.

      I'm not sure if anyone lives in Western New York, but I am only a hop skip
      and jump from Niagra Falls, so come to visit if you can.

      My new information is:

      Melissa Spencer
      231 Richmond Ave #3
      Buffalo, NY 14222
      (716) 884-9925
    • Bell, Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2001
        hey meliss - what are you thinking about returning to school for?

        hope you're enjoying upstate ny....

        mzungu liz

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2001
          shoot. pepani kind gentle pc people......