Location update

  • Richa Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 11:24 AM
      Hello Family and Friends,
      Just a quick note to give you our new address. I expect to be here a while
      and hope, for the first time in my life, that I can actually finish a roll
      of address labels.

      3082 Circle Way
      Ogden, UT 84403
      801-622-2336

      We have plenty of room and welcome guests who seek the ski slopes, hiking
      and other fun stuff in the Wasatch Mountains and Salt Lake City area.

      Hans and I will get married during Labor Day weekend. We'll have a small
      ceremony with immediate family but will host parties in Missouri and
      Utah/Nevada. I'll send details as soon as we find time to work them out.

      My new job in our regional office is great. It involves a lot of travel but
      I'm seeing some amazing country. Last week I was on the Dixie National
      Forest and the surrounding national parks. The previous week was spent on
      the Sawtooth National Recreational Area in Idaho.

      Take care and stay in touch!
      Richa