Mzuzu Notes!

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2001
      Thank you so much Scott! A blast from the past. When
      you went to the Cool Spot, was Dr. Bone there? Not
      Our beloved Dr. Eric Bone, but the ??Nigerian?? (help
      me here Romweber) that ran the place and was always so
      nice to the Peace Corpse.
      I will pass on the news that the market is being
      redone. I am sure that Cyndi Kelly would love to here
      that. And even a mention of the Tropicania takes me
      right back to a drunk qwasa-qwasa filled evening of
      gleens (at 12 MK) dancing with radies of the night,
      and hoping that my tumbuka was not my only means home
      to GAVA.
      Thanks again for the spark,
      Later
      Matt McNulty

      =====
      All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like
      me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing
      you with beer.

      --Homer Simpson

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/