Info request

  • Susan.Peterson@orst.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2001
      Greetings Everyone,

      I've had a reqest to find out information on the reproductive health
      bill/anti-abortion thing that Bush reversed in January. I know some of you
      had articles and information you posted in Janauary, but obviously I didn't
      take notice! I'm looking for info on how this will effect HIV/AIDS education
      funding and sexual health funding and education in developing countries!

      Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.....

      Sue Peterson