AIDS drugs

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2001
      I love this new bandwagon everyone is jumping on about the cheap AIDS drugs
      for Africa....

      Why not cheaper drugs for EVERYONE? I beleive the companies have made quite
      a bit of profit already, so they can "give back" to the community...

      In fact, is it a plan of theirs to allow cheap drugs for a while, let people
      purchase them, take them for a short time, allow the vuirus to grow
      resistant so they can market another one?????