New Address

  • Kristen Cheney
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27 6:12 AM
      Hey Folks,

      I've moved to a new place all my own. No mailbox, though, so please write to me/send me goodies c/o my friend:

      Kristen Cheney
      c/o M. Muhumuza
      Joint Clinical Research Center
      PO Box 10005

      Kampala, UGANDA

      Hope you're all well.

      KC

    • Jason Booker
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
        Hello everyone,

        Just wanted to let the everyone know that we are no longer in Santiago,
        Chile. We have relocated to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. We are
        teaching at the Carol Morgan School, the local Internatioal School here, for
        at least the next few years. If you are passing through the Caribbean,
        please look us up. The sun, rum and beaches are all world class.

        Jason Booker
        Malawi 94-96