FW: Hope I don't offend...

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2001
      I had seen the messages going around about the President's Day Pro-Choice
      message to President Bush. However, I just discovered how truly EASY it is
      to make a donation to Planned Parenthood in GW's name. They have set up a
      secure site where you can put it on a credit card. It just took me about
      three minutes to complete this bit of ACTIVISM!

      http://member.plannedparenthood.org/site/PageServer?pagename=donating

      I hope I don't offend some of you who may feel differently on this issue.
      But by denying funding to international groups who support family planning,
      the US Gov't contributes to the poverty, illness and untenable conditions
      facing people of third-world nations. Those same groups who are denied funds

      because of a position on abortion access are the groups that promote birth
      control and AIDS education. How can the Bush administration expect to reduce

      the number of abortions in this world if they also cut access to
      contraception and education? It's completely illogical.
      PLEASE take three minutes to give even a tiny amount of money to this cause.

      It's SOOOOO easy. Thanks.