Re: Fw: Einstein, Picasso and Duhbya

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2001
      Einstein dies and goes to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter tells
      him, "You look like Einstein, but you have no idea what some people will do
      to get in here!"

      Einstein ponders for a few seconds and asks, "Could I have a blackboard and
      some chalk?"

      Saint Peter snaps his fingers and a blackboard and chalk instantly appear.

      Einstein proceeds to describe with arcane mathematics and symbols his theory
      of relativity.

      Saint Peter is suitably impressed.
      "You really ARE Einstein!" he says. "Welcome to heaven!"

      The next to arrive is Picasso. Once again, Saint Peter asks for
      credentials.

      Picasso asks, "Mind if I use that blackboard and chalk?"

      Saint Peter says, "Go ahead."

      Picasso erases Einstein's equations and sketches a truly stunning mural with
      just a few strokes of chalk.

      Saint Peter claps.
      "Surely you are the great artist you claim to be!" he says. "Come on in!"

      Then Saint Peter looks up and sees George W. Bush.

      Saint Peter scratches his head and says, "Einstein and Picasso both managed
      to prove their identity. How can you prove yours?"

      George W. looks bewildered and says, "Who are Einstein and Picasso?"

      Saint Peter sighs and says, "Come on in, George."