sad news

  • Deepa Ramesh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2001
      Hey folks,

      The good news is that I got to meet Dora, the new (sort-of) APCD/Education
      in Malawi. (She's in Washington DC for a month of training.) The sad news
      that she gave me is that Lucy Kachule, Peace Corps nurse, is very sick.
      Apparently she's been in and out of the office (mostly out) since October,
      and is not doing well at all. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

      Deepa
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2001

        Oh, Deepa!  That makes me so sad.  Thanks for the update and I hope you are doing well!  -Tana