vacuous dribble

  • douglas bush
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 1999
      hey all. belated happy new year wishes of prosperity and good sex.

      a couple days ago i wrote a long and unnecessary letter to the old
      ujeni, and somewhere along the line i sent it to the nether regions,
      surely of my own incompetence. while i will not try to recreate it, let
      me sum up the major points:

      recently returned folks, welcome home to the perverse and ridiculous
      united states.

      paul, thank you for the vicarious vacation. i long to eat various meats
      roasted in scrap metal cookers. sounds like it was a good time.

      las vegas, i think we should agree on a hotel and then search for a
      package. there are no shortage of deals, and usually accepting a
      package hotel unknown results in some horrid bingo parlour style retreat
      for very tacky retirees. not that said people will be in short supply
      anywhere in vegas, its just that the place is very sensory overload
      oriented, and if you bother going at all, you may as well go whole hog.
      (so to speak). i propose new york new york, the mgm grand, or the
      luxor. the luxor might be a bit much, but you can't beat a 30 story
      black glass pyramid with a beam of light shining straight into the
      heavens for wanton gluttony. for transport, to each their own. you
      will not, repeat not, be reimbursed for transport or given walkaround,
      this is strictly an optional event.

      as for me, i am working in a fish hatchery in huntington beach, and
      living in long beach. i like my job, i surf about 3 times a week, i
      like los angeles, things are going fairly well. incidentally, if anyone
      else is interested in hatchery/aquaculture work, we are hiring for a
      couple full time positions. call me if you're interested.

      here are my current whereabouts:
      516 ohio ave #a
      long beach, ca 90814
      562.621.9611

      good to 'hear' from people. give me a call and i will make up
      gratuitous and slanderous stories about ken shockley.

      kill your television,
      doug
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] vacuous dribble
        FOR Doug: Go Ultimate Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!