  • Melissa Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 10:57 AM
      Folks, Just an update.  No, I have not gotten the JOB yet.  So I am living back with the parents until I get that perfect employment.  I have two interviews coming up one in Kansas and one in NYC.  I am hoping one of them works out.  I really wouldn't like the NHSC to send me to Alaska.  Therefore, I am giving you all my new particulars.  Melissa Spencer, 4545 Riverside Avenue, Lyons, Illinois, 60534.  New phone is (708) 447-5326.  If anyone lives in Phillipsburg, Kansas and would like to chat I'll be there this Sunday through Tuesday.  Later next week I will be in NYC from the Thursday to Sunday.  I will be staying at dear sweet Miranda's house so look us up for some fun in the Big Apple.  I hope to hear that everyone is well.  Love, MElissa