Fwd: Car pooling

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2001
      I don't EVER want people to complain about traffic again.

      Or any PCVs complain about transport problems....except Leonard May since
      his taxi did catch on fire...

      This picture is from somewhere, but transport like this actually did exist
      (and still does) in Mauritania, so when Iw as giving you those..."Wel, back
      when I was a Volunteer..." stories, realize tehre was a grain of truth...