Re: [ujeni] Digest Number 542

  • Dana Pepper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2001
      Elizabeth-

      Takulandirani ndi manja awiri (we welcome you with
      both hands),

      One of my favorite Peace Corps Memories is the vision
      of my glowing white butt an inch away from Mrs.
      Mnjale's face as she tried to dig the mputsi fly out
      of my left butt cheek. Lesson learning: Don't cheat
      on letting your underwear dry 3 days before wearing
      them!! The positive side of the event is that I got to
      tape the larvae to a letter and send it to my sister
      to gross her out!

      Sit back and relax-that is my best advice. This will
      allow you to enjoy and absorb.

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Foy, Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2001
        RE: [ujeni] Digest Number 542

        Thanks for your reply. I appreciate your spirit of helping others and glad to know that you had an enjoyable experience in the Peace Corps!

        Sincerely,

        Elizabeth Foy