Re: [ujeni] Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2001
      Good to hear that all is well with 'le petit arachid'...

      I would love to donate blood, but the Red Cross in its infinite wisdom,
      deems me an unsuitable donor. I only lived in Africa for umpteen years, but
      I never had malaria, and even can confirm tha since I forgot to take the
      medecine several times, and it did not rise.

      They still want me to wait for another year despite the fact that I am a
      'universal donor', O+ or O-, I can never remember which, and despite the
      fact that they themselvs advertise 'critical needs' all the time.....

      I asked at what point they would accept my blood, and they said for another
      year, NEVER, even if they had a critical need that only I couold fill....

      SHould I lie and give blood or what???????