contact info update

  • Kenneth E. Shockley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hello all. A Happy New Year to you. As of 8Jan, I'll be living out of a
      backpack again. But I do have the following contact details (valid from
      8Jan2001 to 1Oct2001). This email address will stay active for several
      years, and after 1Oct, the address in the signature file (the Wash U
      address) will be the most expedient way to get in touch with me. Toodles.

      Work:
      Kenneth Shockley, Program Visitor
      Program in Philosophy
      Research School of Social Sciences
      The Australian National University
      Canberra, ACT 0200
      AUSTRALIA

      FAX: (+61) 02 6249 3294
      Phone: (+61) 02 6249 2341

      Home:
      Kenneth Shockley
      87 Phillip Ave
      Watson, ACT 2602
      AUSTRALIA

      Phone: (+61) 02 6248 8304

      Well there you have it. If anyone's in Eastern AU, give me a ring.

      Ken

      P.S. McNulty and Bone, I'm afraid I'll be unable to
      crash your weddings, but I'm sure I'll get disturbingly drunk anyway.
      I'll fall out of a tree for old time's sake.

      Kenneth Shockley
      Department of Philosophy
      Campus Box 1073
      Washington University