FW: IL State Univ. Peace Corps Fellows Program Fall 2000 and Spri ng 2001 Admissions

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001

      Dear Friends:

      Our Peace Corps Fellows Program at Illinois State University is now in its 7
      th year, training and placing RPCVs in community and economic development internships around the nation.  Students who successfully complete our program receive graduate degrees in economics, political science or sociology.

      We're proud to help RPCVs continue their service at home, and we ask that you help us send our message along to new and old (but active!) RPCVs who may be interested in our program.

      We are now considering Fall 2001 (August) and Spring 2002 (January) admissions and would appreciate your help in notifying your members about our program.

      We ask that you please post this letter in your newsletter.

      Our email address is: UCEDInfo@...
      Our web page is at: http://lilt.ilstu.edu/uced

      We appreciate your help in reaching these talented people who want to continue their life of service while earning a graduate degree.  If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (309) 438-8685.

      Thank you for your consideration.

      Sincerely,

      Mike Kelleher
      Director