RE: [ujeni] Money

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000
      Pax World Fund, Domini Social Equity and Vanguard Calvert Social Index are
      the ones I've heard the most about in my own investigations. All are
      considered quite good, both in terms of social responsibility and in
      returns.

      Morningstar has a piece on socially responsible funds:

      http://news.morningstar.com/news/MS/Article/0,1299,3991,00.html

      Liz

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000
        Not that this is totally on the same subjet, but our local consumer guru
        (Clark Howard) has a nifty little website that covers all sorts of money
        matters and offers bits of advice on a variety of topics. Ths site is
        clarkhoward.com check it out it you're looking for ways to cut corners,
        find cheap travel, avoid scams, etc...

        as long as i'm writing, i thought i'd let you all know that Benjamin is
        eating real (baby) food now. He loves sweet potatoes! He is still just a
        whole bundle of love. he's doing great! We'll have the newest batch of
        pix on his website soon soon. you won't believe how he's grown. d

        Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
        2784 Mt. Olive Drive
        Decatur, GA 30033

        Email: wiserd@...
        (404) 327-5765

        See Benjamin at http://sites.netscape.net/randwise/benjamin

        "There is no situation that is not transfigurable."
        - Desmond Tutu
      • Luz Huntington