RE: [ujeni] AIDS in Africa - UNAIDS methodology

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
      my plan b involved condoms and crazy glue. 'nuff said.

      plan c - saltpeter in the malawian sugar supply.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
        Actually, the mere thoguht of Paul Dever following someone around while they
        are trying to conjugate shoiuld turn most people off from the start...

        Maybe mix M'chape with the saltpeter, to prevent and cure AIDS at the same