RE: [ujeni] AIDS in Africa - UNAIDS methodology

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
      A great and successful way to combat STD transmission, and would probably
      cost less. Send out surveillants to monitor people. I will follow you
      during the day and night. I will let you go to bed with your spouse, or
      significant other, and only that person for five years. You give me per diem
      and cover my travel.

      This is a bit ludicrous, but owuld work. If I am watching over you, ou are
      not goig to try anything stupid...like a certain PCV I know from years back
      that went with a <<person of pleasure>> on the eve of his departure...hmmm I
      will not say if this person was an HIV educator or not...
    • Bell, Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
        my plan b involved condoms and crazy glue. 'nuff said.

        plan c - saltpeter in the malawian sugar supply.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
          Actually, the mere thoguht of Paul Dever following someone around while they
          are trying to conjugate shoiuld turn most people off from the start...

          Maybe mix M'chape with the saltpeter, to prevent and cure AIDS at the same