Re: FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY!

  • Kristen E. Cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 1999
      That's truly good news, Christine. I'm very excited for you. Everyone within a
      5-mile radius of me has a nasty cold (including myself) or a virulent strain of
      flu from Australia. My 2-month-old car got wrecked, and various other bad things
      are happening to people. I was beginning to think maybe it was a planetary thing
      -- Mercury in retrograde, maybe -- but perhaps you have broken the spell. Good
      luck!!

      Kristen Cheney

      P.S. When you say you "streaked across the country," you didn't really...?