Re: [ujeni] Digest Number 482

  • Dana Pepper
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      Like Dan, I don't have any big political gripes or
      news to spread, but I do read the Ujeni daily and
      enjoy knowing what everyone is doing. I just wanted
      to share with you all my great Malawi encounter the
      other day. I now live in Bozeman, Montana working as
      the tobacco prevention coordinator for the county and
      was at the Montana Counseling Association conference
      in Whitefish. Who would have thought that another
      Chichewa speaker would be there?! A woman who goes to
      University of Montana and is from Malawi was there so
      we chatted in Chichewa bringing my heart back to a
      place I love.

      That is all for now. For all of you who knew my dog
      Kaheni, I can report that he loves America and is
      looking forward to another season of backcountry
      snowboarding.

      Dana Pepper

      http://im.yahoo.com/