Calling Boston RPCV's

  • Dan Talbot
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2000
      Sorry for the mass email y'all. While I do not have any political opinions
      to voice or valuable news about the warm heart, I do have some information
      regarding something else we were good at while overseas. I'd like to invite
      all of you in the Boston area to a party on November 11th. Please email me
      at danieltalbot@... for details, it's gonna' be a good one....

      I guess I should also take a minute to say that while I don't often
      contribute, I do enjoy reading about how everyone is doing and the changes
      that are shaping our lives.

      All the best,

      Dan

      http://profiles.msn.com