Mzuzu dining

  • Scott Geibel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2000
      Hi all- I'm having trouble right now here in Mzuzu- should I eat dinner at
      "Northern Fried" or at "Burger King"??? A few changes in restaurants here
      in the North, but a lot remains the same- have a lot of stories to tell
      about my short holiday here when I return to DC on Sunday. One sad
      surprise- many, many civil servants I knew have died in the past two years-
      much more than I had expected... on the positive side- food security seems
      better, and everyone seems to have maize right now at the height of the dry
      season.

      Best to all,

      Scott

      http://profiles.msn.com