RE: [ujeni] Halloween!!!! So soon, O' Joy Sorry for the mass em ail, it is going to be a big party

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      Dearest Matthew and ujeni crowd,

      I will have to miss out on the Halloween festivities as I will be in LA,
      Land of Smog, on October 28th, watching Jon Galinson get hitched to some
      poor shmuck...er...woman who undoubtably is young, naive, perhaps slightly
      sedated and with clearly NO IDEA what she is getting herself into. As
      someone who has had the poor luck to have been exposed to Jon on multiple
      continents I feel it is my duty to warn her and so feel obligated to attend
      and make a noisy scene at some quiet and somber moment during the course of
      the ceremony.

      When's your wedding again?