Re: [ujeni] Anyone in San Diego???

  • douglas bush
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2000
      i suppose this precipitates an overdue update...

      i am not in san diego anymore, infact two moves down the road. i worked in
      huntington beach for a couple years (la), and i have just recently moved
      again to davis, ca for grad school; getting a masters in fish
      nutrition/aquaculture.

      wanna get in touch with me? do you miss me sooooo much? i can be reached
      at 530-753-7419.

      db

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2000
        Scott Coonce. He's your Tijuana connection.

        http://profiles.msn.com