Malawi bound

  • susan_clasby@amsinc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2000
      Hi All,

      Just wanted to share with you all that I met with the 22 latest PCT's heading to
      "The Warm Heart". It was awesome, they were mostly right out of school and all
      going to be teachers. They were so excited and eager about their new adventure.
      I was jealous of them starting out bright eyed. A few of them had spoken with
      some of you which was fun to hear about!

      Hope this finds you all Bwinobwino,
      Balakasue