Town Hall

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2000
      Shock,
      Just want to let you know that we hope you are going to be at the Town Hall
      meeting. Benjamin's word of the week that week is going to be "cynical",
      and you are the poster child, my friend. Please help us build our kid's
      vocabulary!

      When are you leaving on your big adventure? I somehow believe that you will
      fly out of Atlanta (even though it is the opposite direction of where you're
      going).

      Deb