bought out again

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 10:12 PM
      Moni nonse,

      Just thought you all might be interested to know that egroups has been
      purchased by Yahoo. It won't affect our little corner of the E-World (at
      least that's what they say). Will keep you appraised of further developments.

      Rand

      p.s. there are new pictures of Benjamin on the web (address in the signature
      below). If you grow weary of looking at other people's children, at least
      you can see what Kate Ryan, Kym Walther and Liz Bell look like while holding
      other people's children.
      Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      Email: wiserd@...
      Website: http://sites.netscape.net/randwise
      (404) 327-5765

      See Benjamin at http://sites.netscape.net/randwise/benjamin

      "There is no situation that is not transfigurable."
      - Desmond Tutu