Re: [ujeni] I do...

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2000
      Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it!

      Rand & Deb & the little man

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2000
        Congrats!!!!!!!

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19, 2000
          Tana,

          Congratulations. This is very exciting news and so wonderfully posted for all
          to enjoy. Are you still in West Indiana? I am typing from the coziness of my
          sister Nancy's bedroom here in Tahoe City. Had a dip in the lake today and feel
          marvelous and content. I am not sure which I love more--Lake Tahoe or Lake
          Malawi. I am headed to West Africa in September. Looking forward to eight
          months on the Dsark Continent.

          Lots of Love,

          JSR
        • emma spenner
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 19, 2000
            What fantastic news, congrats Tana! What is this of you in Western Indiana?
            I am on my way home to WLafayette, Indiana on the 28th of August for a
            week before I head back to Washington State. Would love to meet up with you
            and Kamel for a mowa. Lots of stories to share, undoubtably. I have just
            one more week in Ecuador where the time has been fantastic and frustrating
            all wrapped into one. Just descended Mt. Cotopaxi today where I experienced
            my first blizzard at the ecuator. The elements always seem to show you who
            is boss - and the mere mortals are the ones humbled. Hope to meet up with
            you two and greeting (big HOLA greetings) to my ujeni friends. Cheers, Emma

            >From: Tana Beverwyk <petitbeurre@...>
            >To: ujeni@egroups.com
            >Subject: [ujeni] I do...
            >Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 08:47:10 -0600
            >
            >There's going to be a wedding! One here, one in Algeria, next year.
            >Stranger things have happened. Details coming later via snail mail.
            >Very very very chimwemwe- Tana and Kamel

          • Tana Beverwyk
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 19, 2000
              Thanks, john. I was feeling a little unsure about the ostentation of 'posting' the
              news, but I did want to share the excitement. Have a wonderful time in West Africa!