Re: [ujeni] for Boston folks regarding housing assistance

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2000
      Y-M-C-A...going to the Y-M-C-A
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2000
        To John!
        My phone number is (978) 922 4644 in Beverly, should you find yourself in
        need of a home cooked meal while you are out here. I'll keep my eyes open for
        vacancies, too. Is there anyone in the New Haven, CT area? I'll be enrolled
        in an African Studies program at Yale for the next two years and would love
        visitors anytime, and to know who is around there. Hope all is well with
        everyone.
        Leah J.
        ps. Dear Deepa, I haven't figured out whether I deleted the original message
        or not, sorry!