Moving -- New E-mail

  • Kristen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 10:43 AM
      Hi Folks --

      Hope everyone is well. I haven't been keeping up so well on the Ujeni
      because I took my qualifying exams in late June. I am now advanced to
      candidacy for my PhD in anthropology, which means that I am taking of
      to do fieldwork. Starting 8/22, I will be living in Uganda, East
      Africa, for about one year doing fieldwork with kids and nationalism.
      I'm very much looking forward to it, though I have been putting off
      my
      packing for ages now. Better get started...

      Just wanted those interested to know that I will be in e-mail contact
      at kcheney12@.... I also welcome snail mail:

      Kristen Cheney
      c/o Hamiddah Ddamulira
      P.O. Box 12303
      Kamapala, UGANDA
      East Africa

      I'll check in on the Ujeni whenever I can, but I hope you have a
      great
      year.

      Kristen