Re: [ujeni] Ben & Jerry's

  • Becky Mueller
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
      I believe it was Jerry who was on the Boston radio station in June, and he
      said it was the shareholders who wanted to sell. They sold out to a big food
      conglomeration, an international company. Jerry assured us that he would
      continue to uphold the company's values, still give to the community, etc. I
      forget the details, although I remember they were having a contest to see
      who could name the flavor that the pigs would not eat. . . . . . (mint
      chocolate chip). I have a mind for trivia, not facts!

      Becky