pe-f-pani...

  • kym walther
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2000
      Dear all,

      Kate, Deb, Rand and I are having a little reunion this weekend...
      MGTs (with true, 3 year aged MG) are a' flowing right now, so pe-f-pani in
      advance for any and all stories and or polls that may arise tonight!!!

      Remember .....?

      Home Boy...
      The El Dorado ran dry...
      When Dug whipped up the bean sprout delight....
      When Rob lost his glasses in the "mud pit" at Lilongwe hotel....
      When Paul lost at asshole... with a watermelon on his head....
      Jarvo naked at the ATC...
      "Dont want no short dick man"...
      When Paul gave you your walkaround with no hassles........ not
      Darren at the new years eve party....
      Scott got his head shaved...
      ALF at the "Hollywood"... "Just Jumm"
      Scro-Tom...
      Rand and Rob broke into the ATC kitchen... Ah but sir, we are
      somehow hungry for some cookies...
      The child survival people semi-skinny dipped at Mulanji...
      A certain Big-ass chess set...
      Pat & John getting busted for the Peace Corpse...
      Jarvo naked at Roopangi's house...
      "Alli's foot"...
      Super chitenji....
      Hobbs's Tye dye suit...
      The family album proudly displayed...
      The bathing tub at the presidential palace...
      THE challenge, the coolest place to do it... you know who you are....
      Jarvo naked at the El Dorado...
      Shockley falling out of the tree...
      Rob auctioning tampons at the VAC auction...
      Alli & Riz driving through the stone wall in the front yard...
      Shockley hurling in Deb's shoes...
      Jarvo naked at the NRC...
      When the fuzz busted the party in Deb, Rand, Phil & Juliet's room in
      Vegas...
      The fuzzy "tea bags" in the liquor store in Vegas...
      Phil & Juliet's cruel obsession with the little blue box...
      Paul Dever - Ujeni Man of the Year...
      McNutty in the Beer Vat at Carlsberg...
      Driving the Peace Corps vehicles naked...
      The ET Voodoo doll...
      Hijacking the mini bus home from Carlsburg...
      Willy C. do you remember?... 1 little...2 little... 3 little
      Indians.......
      Ramona reading the naughty bits from Paul Theroux... complete
      with mood flashlight effects...
      Paul was wearing lipstick....or was it mipstick?
      W. S. P. 's "sample" on the roof of the PC vehicle...
      Only 46 skeleton keys in the whole country...
      Unnamed PCMO..."Do you plan on having intercourse here in
      Malawi?"...
      VAC issues: Flavored and expired condoms (Shockley fights the good
      fight for tampon reimbursement)...
      "Special" brownies at the WID bake sale...
      "No buying chambo out of the back of the PC vehicle" (or was it
      chamba?)
      "Those little silver pills in the market"... Oh Oh Oh
      Attractive wall-hangings...
      "Hey y'all--watch this!" (the last words of a redneck)...
      ChichEnglish...
      "Vell, Viz, I tink you haz verms"...
      Heelloooo Peace Corpse....
      Psssstttt, give me ten tambala....
      Hello. what is my name is harry?.....
      "Give-a me my money"...
      Choka, Iwe! ...
      McNutty: Happy Happy Joy Joy...
      Bill: "Oh God yeah!" after shooting the moon (in his own mind)...
      Mr. Modi'sToupee...
      Rob Squealing like a pig...
      Jessie: "Holy Shit, I'm a trainer!"...
      Jarvo naked at the Presidential Palace...
      Jarvo naked on the expressi bus...
      Jarvo naked at the VAC meeting...
      Jarvo in a bikini in Vegas....

      Disclaimer: Jarvo may or may not have been naked at any or all of the above
      named places...
      Thanks for being a good sport, Jarv...

      Kym, Kate, Deb & Rand...

      p.s.... all we got left is Powers #1, so pe-f-pani for the next mailing!!!