Re: replies

  • Deepa Ramesh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2000
      Hello Vyrle,

      Here's the update you requested! I am now pursuing a Master's degree in the
      Social Change and Development program of the Johns Hopkins School of
      Advanced International Studies (SAIS) in Washington DC. I know, it's quite
      a mouthful! I usually just say that I'm getting a degree in international
      development, as that's essentially what it is. My focus is girls'
      education, and right now I am doing an internship with Save the Children in
      El Salvador. It has been an interesting summer, and I return to the States
      in a couple weeks for my 2nd year of grad school. I've realized that I much
      prefer working to studying!

      I actually can't write much more as my access to the internet is pretty
      limited here. Hope all is well with you!

      Deepa