Re: [ujeni] replies

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 10:18 PM

      Dear Deepa,

      Nice to hear from you even if it is only for a small request.

      I am sure I am one of the guilty parties when it comes to failure to delete
      (actually a slow telephone line) my 56 K modem for which I spent extra
      money never connects faster than 28 K and usually slower because of noise
      on the line.

      Now I have a small request of you. Please, when you have time, give us an
      update on your life and accomplishments and any other personal news of
      import.

      Thanks,

      Vyrle